Buy RUGER AMERICAN 9MM STRIKER-FIRED PISTOL is designed with a recoil-reducing barrel cam and a stainless-steel slide. The pistol features a modular wraparound grip system with an adjustable palm swell and trigger reach and Novak® LoMount Carry 3-dot sights. Includes 2 nickel-Teflon® plated steel magazines.
Features and Benefits
- Recoil-reducing barrel cam and a stainless-steel slide
- Modular wraparound grip system with an adjustable palm swell and trigger reach
- Low center of gravity and low-bore axis
- Ambidextrous slide stop and magazine release
- Internal, automatic sear block system and integrated trigger safety
- Striker-fired action with a 17+1 capacity
- Short take-up trigger with a positive reset
- Novak® LoMount Carry 3-dot sights
- Includes 2 nickel-Teflon® plated steel magazines, small, medium and large grip modules and a hard plastic case
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Grip: Nylon
- Rate of twist: 1 in 10 in. RH
- Manual Safety: No
- Product weight: 30 oz.
- Metal finish: Nitride
- Style: Pistol
- Magazine capacity: 17+1
- Barrel length (in.): 4.2
- Action: Striker Fired
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
- Caliber: 9mm
- Product length (in.): 7.5
What’s in the Box
- Hard plastic case
- Small, medium and large grip modules
- Ruger® American 9mm Striker-Fired Pistol
- 2 nickel-Teflon® plated steel magazines
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government-issued ID and related firearm paperwork.