The Century Arms TP9 Elite Combat 9mm Pistol is designed with a match-grade barrel, an aluminum speed funnel magazine well, a flat-face aluminum trigger and an optics-ready slide. The centerfire pistol features a fiber-optic sight set and a nitride coating on the slide, barrel and small steel parts.
Features and Benefits
- Fluted and nitride-coated, match-grade barrel
- Flat-face aluminum trigger
- Fiber-optic sight set and an optics-ready slide with adapter plates and a charging handle
- Convex Thread Protector with 13.5 x 1-millimeter left-hand threads
- Aluminum speed funnel magazine well and an extended magazine release
- Nitride-coated slide and small steel parts
- Retention holster with a slide-lock release
- Trigger pull (lb.): 4.8
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Manual Safety: No
- Product weight: 25.8 ounces
- Style: Pistol
- Magazine capacity: 18+1
- Rear sight: Fiber optic
- Barrel length (in.): 4.73
- Action: Striker Fired
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
- Front sight: Fiber optic
- Caliber: 9mm
- Product length (in.): 7.88
What’s in the Box
- Century Arms TP9 Elite Combat 9mm Pistol
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.